"True love consists of a single soul inhabiting two beings."
-Aristotle

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dontcha Hate?

So, right now I am kind of at a dead end. Summer is usually the time that I devour book after book, but it seems that this summer I just can't find anything that I'm like in love with.  The only book I have read all summer is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and I really don't think that counts because I have already read it countless times (although it never seems to get old).  The only other book I have even put an effort in to read is a book that was leant to me by my very dear friend it's called The Curius Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, I have to admit from what I have read already in this book (and keep in mind I am only thirty-two pages into this book), it is a pretty good book.  I hate to say it, but I'm not in love with it.  Dontcha just hate when you can't find that amazing book that you can't put down?  Please if anyone has any suggestions hit me with them.

1 comment: