"True love consists of a single soul inhabiting two beings."
-Aristotle

Monday, July 4, 2011

Movie Review: (500) Days of Summer

So I haven't exactly finished this movie yet, but I am watching this as I write.  So after a "long" day at work, I knew that I had to come home and work a party music playlist, unfortunately this movie is so adorable (so far) that I literally have scouted out no music at all.  The bumbling way Tom and Summer fall in love is extremely relatable.  Although I have heard that the ending is not as cutely happy as the beginning of the movie.  I may have to check back on this review later but as of right now I think this movie should definitely be put into your queue.

2 comments:

  1. I'd enjoy hearing what you thought of the end. I myself felt very let down and soooo sorry for Tom. Summer frustrated me :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love the movie very much, but I have to agree with you. I mean you know from the beginning that they aren't going to wind up together but still its a big let down in the end. My heart definitely went out for Tom though.

    ReplyDelete